- 2 clamshells Florida grape tomatoes, rinsed and cut in half
- 1 pound orzo pasta, cooked according to directions on package and cooled completely
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped fine
- 1 1/2 lemons, juiced
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more if desired
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper to taste
Cook 1 lb of orzo pasta and let cool. Rinse 2 clamshells of Florida grape tomatoes and cut in halves. Combine tomatoes, basil, lemon juice, Parmesan cheese, and olive oil in medium bowl. Add salt and pepper to taste, mix thoroughly. Serve at room temperature.